Sacred Birth Doula
There is a doula for everyone. I work deeply to enable you to release fears, touch base with your inner self connecting deeply with you, your baby and your journey. My aim is to be there for you through your journey to motherhood, we will have an opportunity to discuss YOUR birth preference and your expectations.
My service includes the following:
- An initial meeting (free of charge) to get to know you (I prefer face to face and not video call or skype), as this allow for us to attune our energies to see if we are a good fit for each other
- At least 2 antenatal visits to discuss previous births, covering birth and labour essentials and planning for the immediate postpartum and honouring your placenta.
- Telephone and email contact throughout (for information or general support)
- Birth photography- capturing those sacred moments as you bring your baby Earthside
- connecting at a deeper level with your baby and pregnancy with a combination of complimentary therapies and guided meditations
- Incorporating elements from sacred pregnancy to help support, honour and guide you on your journey
- one complimentary 30 minutes Reiki session or massage- your choice
- 24 hour on call support from 38 weeks until your baby is born
- optional Reflexology session to support bringing on a natural labour
- Constant attendance during your established labour (although I will need the occasional tea/loo break), during birth (if you and partner wish) and until you are settled and comfortable, usually after the first feed
- Use of Manta to gently relax your body and support optimal positioning
- Pregnancy Limpia (using plants/ herbs)
- A reliable back up birth doula who you will be able to meet at your request (Due to the nature of my work, I regularly work as part of shared care)
- Supporting you to honour your placenta, including planning for ceremony or encapsulation
- A postnatal visit giving you the opportunity to talk about your birth and support with breastfeeding
- A postnatal Reflexology session
- Telephone/email support for the first six weeks after birth
- optional closing the hips massage for post birth (or as part of the postnatal visit if you wish)
- optional support with bengkung belly binding with a specially prepared tummy paste
- optional services from sacred mother services
- optional additional complimentary therapies
Fee: please contact me, (exclusive of travel expenses incurred if outside of a 5 mile radius from my base)*
Please note that I do support access fund births and a payment plan for my services. A deposit is required to secure booking and full payment required a minimum 2 months before on call commences.
Sacred Postnatal doula
As your postnatal Doula my aim is to support you 100% in order to build your confidence in your new role providing you with the knowledge of postnatal recovery from an Ayurvedic perspective through healing foods, tonics and sacred mother warming practices, We can discuss the length of support required when we have our initial meeting.
It is my job to primarily to provide support and reassurance to you, whilst you look after and get to know your new baby. If you just require postnatal doula support, my service includes an initial meeting to understand what your needs are in the postnatal period and to get to know you
I provide support for a minimum of 3-4 hours, the hours are really guided by your needs. I support a family for the first 6-8 weeks, usually longer with twins, with my hours reducing towards the end of this period, where I hope you will be able to confidently cope without the support of a doula.
Fees: Please contact me (mileage will be charge if out of my home area).